- Glass-blowers in Biot
- Perfumers of Grasse
- Potters and ceramists in Vallauris
- The old town in Nice, and coloured-face of the houses and its barocco style cathedral Sainte Réparate
- Antibes, the Picasso museum and the famous ramparts Vauban
- Eze Village, the picturesque narrow winded streets and the botanical garden with rare exotic plants
- Saint Paul de Vence, the art galleries and its Maeght Fondation with the collection of 20th century paintings, sculptures and ceramics.
- Montecarlo, The Prince palace and the oceanographic museum,
- Mougins Village, many restaurants, galleries and painting shops
- Tourrettes sur loup, medieval village and workshop
- Gourdon, the castle and its panoramic view from Niceto Théoule
- The Lérins islands, Saint Honorat with du XIe abbey Sainte Marguerite with the prison of the famous Iron Mask.
Sports et leisure
- Thirty trails for bikes marked in 24 towns all around the French Riviera
- A hundred and more pedestrians trails for hikes in the high, middle level country or by the coasts.
- One hour horse-riding or several days trips
- Snow-covered mountains for cross country skiing, racket walks
- Water-hiking (walk, swimm, canoeing and down floating) to explore les Gorges du Verdon.
Water sports activities
- swimming, diving, sailing, water ski, hiring boats, motored orsail
- Ten sites spread into the heart of the National regional Park
- Your hosts of 'Mas Samarcande' will advise you the best according to your taste.